The property was formerly known as "Kathrein Plant II" and has been taken over by Ericsson and rented on the basis of a 5+5 -year rental contract.
"Plant II" was built by Kathrein in 1955 and has been used for the research and development of antenna systems ever since. The building has been regularly renovated, adapted to requirements and is in good condition. Most recently, the conference rooms on the 2nd floor were renovated.
The property was designed as a built-to-suit single-tenant building according to the user's needs. Since the property is located in the middle of the city center, a variety of development scenarios are conceivable in the future.
The greater Rosenheim area is an extremely economically strong region and is geographically well situated between Salzburg, Munich and Innsbruck.
JLL has been exclusively commissioned with the sale of the property.
- 4+5 year contract with bona-fide tenant Ericsson
- 7,819 sqm plot
- Long lasting history of tenant on site
- Potential development site with secured cashflow
- Current use as research and development building
- Several opportunities for future use