Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
|Number of units||327|
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the unique opportunity to purchase fee-simple interest in Hanover Montrose (The “Property” or The “Asset”), which includes 327-units in the heart of Montrose, the city of Houston’s most vibrant and happening district. The property showcases world-class amenities, pristine finishes, and panoramic views of Downtown, River Oaks, and the Galleria skylines. Hanover Montrose’s exceptional quality and prime location presents a one of-a-kind opportunity to invest in one of the highest performing markets in the country. Exceptional rent growth momentum throughout Houston, coupled with an influx of residents and world-renowned employers has created an opportunity for investors to capitalize on the tremendous rent growth occurring in Urban Houston and at Hanover Montrose.
- Exceptional Core Asset Quality Below Replacement Cost That Commands a Refined Tenant Base
- Gaining Momentum by Reducing Concessions and Pushing Market Rents
- Located in One of the Most Desirable and Happening Neighborhoods of Texas
- Proximate to Houston’s Major Employers and High Traffic Retail Destinations
- Employment: Downtown | Texas Med Center | Greenway | Uptown
- Retail: Montrose Collective | River Oaks District
- Sophisticated Montrose Address (3-Mile Radius)
- Average Home Value: $673K
- Average Household Income: $141K