JLL and Donahue Real Estate Advisors, as exclusive representatives of the Owner, are pleased to offer the leasehold interest in the GNC Headquarters Building (the “Property”), a 290,000 square foot, 14-story historic office building located in Downtown Pittsburgh. The Property presents a prime redevelopment opportunity in the heart of Downtown Pittsburgh, with a zoning classification that allows for a variety of uses including multifamily, office, hospitality, and more. Situated on 0.6 acres at the corner of Sixth Avenue and Wood Street, the Property offers premier street frontage, excellent connectivity and proximity to major employers and points of interest within Downtown Pittsburgh.
- Rare Redevelopment Opportunity of Historic Pittsburgh Building
- Excellent Building Layout for Redevelopment
- Irreplaceable Location in the Heart of Downtown Pittsburgh
- Thriving Pittsburgh Economy
- Continued Investment in Downtown Pittsburgh