|Number of units||2|
Situated on the ground floor of the NewActon South mixed-use development in the heart of the popular NewActon precinct, Units 130 and 190 represent a truly unique opportunity to acquire commercial units within a prestigious ACT location.
Unit 130 is a ground floor 290sqm* strata unit leased to the popular Mocan & Green Grout, and Benchmarc Financial Group. Unit 190 contains the Kendall Lane Theatre, a 52sqm* unit that it utilised as an in-house cinema/conference area, for the Benchmarc Financial Group, providing 35 seats. This unit is fully equipped with state-of-the-art projection and sound technology. Units 130 and 190 provide purchasers with two highly versatile commercial units (sold in one line) in one of Canberra’s most coveted mixed-use precincts.
- Combined 342sqm* of retail and office accommodation
- Unit 130 (areas 1 & 2) leased to Mocan & Green Grout for seven years to December 2025
- Unit 130 (area 3) and Unit 190 leased to Benchmarc Financial group for seven years to 2027 + option
- 5.8 years WALE* by income
- Excellent fixed 3.5% & 3.75% annual rental increases
- 35 seat cinema included in the sale
- Located in the award winning NewActon precinct
- Net equivalent income: $150,801 pa* + GST
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive listing agents.
*all figures are approximate.