Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the opportunity to acquire fee-simple interest in three different CVS assets located in Pennsylvania, Indiana, and Alabama. The Assets are in growing, pro-business states and are positioned in retail corridors in their respective cities. They can be acquired individually or as a package. CVS is a premier healthcare provider, generating the largest total prescription revenue in the nation throughout its almost 10,000 sites nationwide. CVS is operating on a brand-new lease extension, a testament to the confidence CVS corporate has in the site.
EXCELLENT REAL ESTATE FUNDAMENTALS
• Located in the pro-business environments that provide business with a low cost of doing business, low taxes, and economic incentives
• Situated in downtown areas and retail corridors, driving vehicle traffic to the sites.
BRAND NEW 15-YEAR EXTENSION
• Due to the strength of the location, CVS executed a brand-new 15-year lease extension displaying their long-term commitment to the site.
• Absolute NNN Lease requires zero landlord responsibilities throughout the lease term.
INVESTMENT GRADE TENANCY
• CVS boasts investment grade credit (S&P: BBB).
• The Tenant reported $290.9 billion in revenue in 2021 and currently holds a market cap of $141.8 billion.
• Employing 300,000+ people at almost 10,000 locations, CVS is one of the largest corporations in the nation, ranking No. 4 on the Fortune 500.