|Property Reference Number||10013120221|
The property comprises a 15,031 sq ft food store occupied by Lidl Great Britain Ltd on a 25 year lease until 2044. The unit was fully refurbished in 2019 for Lidl’s occupation and has full height glazing to the front elevation. The property benefits from 83 car parking spaces. Further shared parking is available on the other side of the access road.
Customer access to the unit is provided via a shared access road, off Sopwith Drive. There is a service yard to the rear of the property which also functions as an overflow car park.
- Highly affluent Surrey commuter town within the Greater London Urban Area.
- Large catchment population of 303,000 people living within 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
- 62% of households in the two most affluent CA CI Acorn groups.
- 15,031 sq ft retail unit, redeveloped in 2019, occupying a 1.3 acre site with 83 car parking spaces.
- Prominently situated with visibility from Sopwith Drive, adjacent to Tesco Extra, on the approach to Mercedes Benz World.
- Let to Lidl Great Britain Ltd (Creditsafe: 100/100) for 25 years from 2019 at a rent of £470,000 pa.
- Unexpired lease term of c24 years to expiry and c19 years to break.
- Five yearly rent reviews geared to RPI, subject to a 1% collar and 3% cap.
- Open A1 planning permission.