Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Tenant||ALDI SÜD Dienstleistungs-SE & Co. oHG|
|Tenant||Shoe Carnival, Incorporated|
|Building Area Net||
JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Lincoln Place – a strategically positioned, grocery anchored neighborhood center in a high barrier to entry location within the St. Louis MSA. The asset is anchored by category leading anchor tenancy that includes Aldi, Kohl’s, Marshalls (S&P: A+), Total Wine & More, Ross Dress for Less (S&P: A-), Five Below, Shoe Carnival, Old Navy, and a variety of regional and national service and restaurants users. Located in Fairview Heights, IL, Lincoln Place is one of the most heavily trafficked shopping centers in the state and draws from an expansive trade area, serving nearly 500,000 residents.
143,500 SF of new and renewal leasing in the last 24 months.
• New lease with Total Wine & More
• Renewals with Ross Dress for Less, Five Below, Old Navy, Kohl's, and Marshall's
• Kohl’s recently added a Sephora location within their store, one of the first locations nationally
Outlot Bifurcation Potential
• Ability to bifurcate individual buildings and sell separately at accretive cap rates
• 5 owned outlots
Leased to 100% National Tenancy
Pandemic Proof Investment:
Strong collections of 100% during Q4 2020 due to necessity nature of tenancy
• Only Kohl’s within an 8 mile radius
• Only Shoe Carnival, Ross Dress for Less, Old Navy & Five Below within a 15 mile radius
• Only Marshalls and Total Wine & More within a 20 mile radius
Secure Income Stream with Multiple Anchor Drawing Power
70% of In-Place Income is from anchor and junior anchor tenancy
Category Leading Shadow Anchor:
Property sits adjacent to a separately owned Lowe’s & Chick-Fil-A, driving additional regional traffic
Main and Main Retail Location
Strategically located directly south of the Interstate 64/Illinois Street interchange, providing convenient access to Southern Illinois’ most dominant retail corridor