The augmented workplace
In an age of greater remote working, audio-visual technology is increasingly becoming a key setting for ‘face-to-face’ interactions. Yet, the office itself is set to evolve during the ‘Next Normal’, with the COVID-19 pandemic accelerating the need for digital transformation, in order to help make workplaces hubs for creativity and collaboration. Future-fit organisations will, firstly, enhance employee experience and well-being, in order to attract the best industry talent, through creating digitally-enabled spaces that drive productivity. Secondly, these organisations will implement robust digital transformation strategies that will drive resilience and provide agility in the face of yet unseen challenges.
Navigating you through the real estate technology landscape, integrating systems that enable you to boost productivity, enhance employee experience and improve data quality
JLL Technologies’ blend of extensive real estate experience and an agnostic approach to the best technology solutions makes us a trusted advisor to drive digital transformation across your portfolio. Our Smart Office offering integrates smart solutions that enhance workplace experience, improve space utilisation, maintain health and safety requirements, reduce energy consumption and boost productivity, all while using technology to build resilience into your operations to protect against evolving challenges.
37% of EMEA CRE leaders will invest in proptech to enhance Real Estate performance and management
Our solutions include:
- Smart room booking: enable your employees to locate and book meeting rooms via an app, seamlessly and safely, for faster collaboration
- Workplace analytics: track space utilisation, occupancy and productivity in real-time in order to make informed data-driven decisions on your workplace
- Digital personal assistant: implement JLL’s AI-based digital enterprise assistant, JILL, which helps users to simplify everyday workplace tasks, such as scheduling meetings, locating desks and accessing on-demand facilities support
- Technology consulting: we act as a trusted advisor, helping you to craft and implement a digital and data roadmap that builds resilience into your operations to protect your organisation against future uncertainties
- Business intelligence and data solutions: helping you to make improved business decisions that are driven by data, cleanse existing systems for better data performance and enhance automation
Would you like to know more about the augmented workplace? Contact us using the form below, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.